Podiatry First offers treatments for a range of common feet and ankle issues including:
- Heel pain
- Heel spurs
- Plantar fascial pain
- Achilles tendonitis
- Flat feet
- Arch pain
- Aching feet and legs
- Abnormal walking patterns e.g. Intoeing
- Shin pain / shin splints
- Ankle pain
- Knee pain
- Corns & Callous
- Ingrown Toe Nails
Podiatry First offers a range of treatments for the above issues including:
- Customised Orthotics – Please contact us for more information regarding our custom-made orthoses.
- Prefabricated Orthoses – We have a large range of pre-made orthotics we fit these and modify if required depending on what you require.
- Deramed Products – A range of toe/foot protectors made with silicone are available to purchase.
- Gehwol Foot Creams – Specialist foot creams, various types available depending on what you require.
- Anti Fungals – There is a large range of antifungal products available we can advise on which may suit your needs.
Contact Podiatry First to find out more about how we can help to solve your feet issues.